Well, I don't know what you were doing, but I was at WHAM 13 getting ready to do this with Doug Emblidge and Holly Maynard (sorry you will have to copy and paste)
http://www.13wham.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=209046@wokr.dayport.com&navCatId=212
This was so much fun!!! I was so nervous, but afterward it was so amazing!! I would love to do it again. Before we did our segment, we saw them do other segments and see the weather and meet Marty Snyder. It was such an amazing experience and the best part was that it was all fun for me. There was never a, 'Oh I have to do this' or 'I don't want to do this anymore'. It was always fun when you found out something new or found a piece of information that was missing before.
I loved doing this and now that it is over, I am kind of sad. Oh, well, I guess I can do more of mine now. Who knows, maybe I will find that I am related to Doug or Holly. :)
WOW. So proud of you girls. What an experience.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool! I'm with Amy...so very proud of you gals.
ReplyDeletehow cool is that!
ReplyDeletei love that!! you are doing such great things. thanks for sharing and being a good example.
ReplyDelete