Today Nathanael is turning 12, 12!! I can't believe it!! It seems like only yesterday that he was coming home from the hospital... okay, so maybe I don't remember that much, but anyway... I can't believe that now he is a young men and he can get the priesthood! Time sure does fly by fast.
Some things that Nathanael has done this year are:
- finished 11 year old scouts and is now on to Boy Scouts
- went to scout camp for the first time
- started middle school
He has done many more things (I just can't think of them all right now, because let's face it, a year is a
long time to remember stuff). I will let my mom do the rest of the mother, sentimental stuff). We are very happy to have Nathanael in our family (sometimes :)). He makes life... interesting, in a good way. Life would not be the same without him, through the good and bad. Happy Birthday on your 12th birthday, little Brother, and may you have many, many happy birthday to come.
Love,
Your Big Sis
*Note: Pictures to come about his birthday soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment