I know that I am behind, because it is almost October, and I am just doing the first day of school, but I have been a little busy... Anyway here we are:
I started 9th grade this year. High school, early morning seminary, and all the craziness that comes with that. I am quite busy almost all of time.

Nathanael started 6th grade this year in the middle school. He is getting used to changing classes and having more that one teacher.

Abigail started 4th grade this year. She is very excited about her teacher. She is still in the same building this year, but she is starting the clarinet which is very exciting.

Rachel is in 2nd grade this year. She is very excited because she has the same teacher as in 1st grade, so the first day of school this year was a piece of cake, same teacher, same class, same school, no big deal. :)

And last, but not least, Samuel started kindergarten. (!!!) He is very happy because he got the same teacher Rachel had for kindergarten. He is excited about riding the bus and going to school.

Well, another school year here. I can't believe it, time goes by so fast. This year my mom has a child in every school, the high school, middle school, elementary school and primary school. The month has been quite crazy with all of the open houses and curriculum nights. This school year looks promising with much fun... and learning. :)
Oh what cute kids! I can't believe Samuel is in Kindergarten!! I hope you all have a fantastic yeat!
ReplyDeleteLove the updates from the Chilson Family.
ReplyDelete