This year, just like any other, we celebrated Mother's Day. We had some yummy food and enjoyed that time together. Because my mother does not like pictures of her on the blog, I will respect her wishes this one time and only put one picture of her. Some other pictures from the day, some of her gifts:
 |
| Bath and Body Works |
 |
| A Kitchen Aid mixer |
 |
| Some lovely flowers | | | |
|
|
|
|
And finally one picture of our mom:
We are so grateful for everything our mother does for us. From cooking, cleaning and taxi driving, she does so much for us and we tend to forget to say thank you. So this is for all of the things you did (and will do) for us that we never said thank you for. We love you, Mom!
You do have one amazing mother! I am always awed by all the things she is able to do! I am also grateful for her in my life!
ReplyDelete