Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Welcome!!!

To the Chilson Family blog!!! My mom has been saying forever that we need to get one and that she will do it. Well, let's just say that never happened, so I took matter's into my own hands. I finished school and my mom said that I should start a blog. I don't think she thought I would really do just that.

The picture below is of all of my siblings and me last winter when my mom was trying to get a good picture for our Christmas card. I was looking for a good picture to have for our first post, but I didn't find any that were really good, so this one will have to do.

So, I will try to do the best I can to keep it up dated (with my mom's help) and keep you up dated on what the Chilsons are doing and what chaos we are into next. Hope you like and enjoy it!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Everyone,

    Greetings from downstate, NY. Love the blog! The pics are the best. You have a lovely family! They are growing up fast. I can't believe it has been 16 years that you have been married! Happy Anniversary! Love you all!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! This is amazing. I hope to have a Sarah some day to do this for our family. :-) Thanks for the cute updates. Your family is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you started a blog Sarah! Now I can keep up with you guys!

    ReplyDelete